We are a party with one overarching policy: A nation in which all New Zealanders, regardless of race, are regarded as equal before the law.
To this end, we support:
1. Removing references to the Treaty of Waitangi and it’s recently invented “principles” from legislation and constitutional documents.
2. Repealing current legislation on foreshore and seabed.
3. Abolishing the Waitangi Tribunal.
4. Abolishing race-based Parliamentary seats and local body representation.
5. Withdrawing New Zealand from the U.N.’s divisive Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
6. Ending the myth that the Treaty conferred “partnership” status on signatories, and removing such references from legislation and planning documents.